Friday, May 20, 2011

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN


In the words of the late, great Destiny's Child, "It's just emotion taking me over,
caught up in sorrow, lost in the song."  I'm pretty sure we aren't talking about the same thing as Beyonce sure as hell does not pack her own clothes into suitcases, but the sentiment still counts.  My emotions are all over the place, jumbled into a ball of stress, panic, and self deprecation (that's always there).  

Moving items into storage is the bane of my existence.  I'm sure Beyonce doesn't need storage, she just buys a house and keeps fur coats and tiny exotic animals there.  I'm so distracted by packing the massive amounts of useless things I own (I have a costume box...Am I 4 years old? That's life's biggest question) I keep forgetting that I'm packing to actually go somewhere.  And that somewhere happens to be Florence, Italy.  From the attached picture above you will see I feel shocked, angry, terrified, and excited, among other things.  Hopefully, I can upload a picture like this in a few days...



And if I do upload a picture like this, please call a hospital immediately because I've surely had a mental breakdown and finally need to be institutionalized.  

1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to your blog posts! Love this!! Enjoy and basque in everything your surroundings have to offer. Be safe and have an awesome trip! Can't wait until your next blog!

    ReplyDelete